Laser Bore Sight 0.22 to 0.50 Cal
This boresighter is a precision instrument constructed of the finest materials and and assembled by highly skilled craftsmen for a lifetime of trouble-free use. This laser boresighter is designed to quickly get your refile, handguns, or shotgun “on the
paper” and will save your time and money. Final sighting-in should be done by shooting the firearm and fine tuning the adjustments.
Please read the manual carefully before you use this laser bore sighter. Here is the simple step for using this laser bore sighter:
1.Select the proper adapter and find the largest diameter adapter that will fix in the muzzle of your firearm.
2.Screw the adapter into the small end of the laser emitter using the small screw in the center if the adapter.
3. When you turn the laser on, a small red/green laser dot will be emitted. And then you can adjust your scope’s wind age and elevation so that your cross hair aim at the red/green dot.
- Quickly check zero: Simply choose the caliber adapter and place the laser unit in the muzzle. The sight will emit a straight red laser beam with a long sighting range. It allows you to quickly zero-in on your target without wasting excessive amounts of ammo..
- Fits calibers from .177 .22 to 12GA: Unique system of adapters fit all .177 .22 to .50-cal. pistols and rifles. Select and adjust the proper barrel adapter, slide into the barrel and center the scope crosshairs or iron sights on the red dot..
- Upgraded Construction: The Twod Bore Sighter activates with a button switch. Crafted from anodized, tough aircraft aluminum. No metal touches the rifling of your firearm..
- Application: Twod precision-calibrated boresighter lets you check scope alignment anytime, especially important after rough trips to remote hunting locations. It allows for quick and accurate resetting of any sight type (iron, optical, laser, holographic, etc.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.